Thursday, August 12, 2010

Little Sweetheart

This is Bethany. She's my middle child (2 1/2). A typical photo shoot with Beth goes something like this:
"Beth, you want to take some pictures?"
"Yeah, I wanna take a pitch-er."
"OK, let's put this skirt and boots on you."
"I wanna wear boots!"
Then we fight over fixing her hair for 10 minutes, at this point she's almost in tears, I finally get clips or rubber bands in her hair, only to have her pull them out within 12 seconds. So I just throw a clip in anyway, any how, so long as it stays and her hair is not covering her eyes.
I follow her around while she is sure to avoid eye contact with me or my camera, constantly puts her head down, faces away, sits still for a half a second, then runs away laughing at me. After I get about fifteen photos of her, I sit down, pop the SD card in my computer, and she runs up to me and says "I wanna take pitch-ers now!"
I wouldn't change her for anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment